Just a reminder to those affected by the recent wildfires throughout California that GCSAA offers Disaster Relief. The purpose of the fund is to provide financial assistance to GCSAA members who suffer personal loss.
• Any GCSAA member is eligible for this assistance.
• The amount of the assistance provided will differ by situation up to a maximum of $2,000 per claim.
• GCSAA reserves the right to verify the information received from the member.
• Claims will be processed on a first-come, first serve basis.
• All claims will be processed by the senior director of member programs.
GCSAA will provide financial assistance up to $2,000 to members who contact them (via phone or email) and whose daily lives are altered by the effects of the natural disaster and who meet any of the following criteria:
• Have had to relocate/evacuate (whether they are staying with family, friends or in a motel) from their homes.
• Remain in their homes, but lose basic necessities such as electricity, water, etc., leading to unexpected financial burden.
GCSAA’s goal is to provide financial assistance as quickly as possible.
All members requesting funding will be required to provide written explanation of how the funds will be spent and all claims must be accompanied by documentation, including in the case of personal loss, a copy of appropriate estimates and/or invoices, if requested.
If you have been affected by the fires, please call 800-472-7878 or email email@example.com.