GCSAA Disaster Relief
Just a reminder to those affected by the recent wildfires throughout California that GCSAA offers Disaster Relief. The purpose of the fund is to provide financial assistance to GCSAA members who suffer personal loss. | Read more.
We are a professional Association for Golf Course Superintendents and all levels of Maintenance Staff including Directors of Golf, Directors of Agronomy, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Turfgrass Students and Companies that Sell Products and Services to Golf Courses.
The Hi-Lo Desert GCSA is an Affiliated Chapter of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America.
This Chapter was formulated for the members of the Golf Course Industry Profession and the members of this organization participate in the following:
• Networking – keeping connected with others
• Quality education with GCSAA and pesticide credits
• Supporting practical research, scholarships and benevolence
• Personal development for their career – enhancing their leadership skills
• Communicating to the golf community about their profession